Calling all startups in Palestine! Are you interested in scaling your business, and seeking connections with mentors and potential partners?
MENACatalyst is joining Startupbootcamp to find the most innovative startups disrupting the field of fintech. So if you are a MENA based fintech startup looking to get to the next level, then Startupbootcamp’s latest edition to their ‘FinTech Dubai’ series is for you.
Over the next three years and in partnership with Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Visa, Mashreq and HSBS, Startupbootcamp will accelerate 40 startups working in a range of fields impacting financial services innovation, such as artificial and machine intelligence, distributed ledger technologies and digital and open banking. The program is open for startups from MENA and around the world. 40 startups will be relocated to the FinTech Hive at the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) for an exclusive all costs covered 3-month acceleration program.
Application deadline: November 19, 2019
Fintech startups focusing on the following areas will be considered:
- Mobile & Cyber Security
- Data Modeling
- DLT & AI
- Identity/AML/ KYC
- Fraud Prevention
Selected startups will receive access to the following:
- 3month acceleration program.
- Expertled masterclasses covering scaling fundamentals, business model canvas, and business development and fundraising.
- The opportunity to collaborate with industrydefining corporates to secure customers, pilot projects and even establish partnerships.
- Tap into Startupbootcamp’s extensive global network of mentors, corporate partners, industry experts, and alumni across 40+ countries.
- Tailored mentorship featuring industry experts from across the FinTech industry.
- 3month access to a free coworking space at the dynamic office at FinTech Hive at DIFC.
- €15,000 in living expenses to enable teams to commit 100% of their time to the program.
- €500,000 in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others.
- Membership to the Alumni Growth Program which provides postprogram support far after the 3-month program ends through annual alumni events, deals and tailored introductions.
- Exclusive exposure opportunities to take part in leading FinTech conferences and events as exhibitors and speaks. - Direct access to meet the most active angels and VCs investing in the FinTech industry from around the world.
- Access to an exclusive Demo Day, a day to celebrate your achievements during the program with 400+ mentors, corporate partners, investors and press attendees.
Fintech Dubai is a global accelerator program for startups within the Fintech space.
Startupbootcamp is launching its FinTech Accelerator program in Dubai to support the city in its bid to become a world leader in financial services innovation and technology.
The application deadline is coming up very soon – November 19th 2019.
Read more and apply here: https://www.startupbootcamp.org/accelerator/fintech-dubai