With a background in video and animation production Haneen Abassi was eager to join the world of work and begin her professional journey towards economic independence. However, employment opportunities are hard to come by for Palestinians in Jerusalem and Haneen was soon faced with the reality of prolonged unemployment. Despite this, Haneen was not deterred and determined to step up and utilize her skills as a freelancer. As digital marketing continues to grow at unprecedented rates inside Palestine, and the region, Haneen was eager to capitalize on this growing opportunity.
During this time MENACatalyst’s launched the GIZ supported program based in Jerusalem, Empowering Youth Through Digital Skills Development, Haneen was eager to join to connect with professionals to develop her skills and access new networks of supports and opportunities. Since joining, Haneen gained access to a team of highly-skilled professionals that trained her in business and financial management, specialized skills development in photography and graphic design among other.
To accomplish her goals, it is recommended that Hanne,
- Further develop her photography and animation skills.
- Digital marketing skills development and social media marketing to strategically reach targeted markets.
- Graphic design skills training.
- Programming with regards to animation and video production.
- English skills development to enrich her work and increase appeal of services.
- Adobe Illustrator as pertaining to photography, video and animation production and editing.
- Self-branding support.
IBAN >>>>> asdasd12353